LFG Tech provides custom-built Low Emissions, Low NOx enclosed flares that meet all federal, state and local regulations.
- We provide ASCHOR enclosed flares.
- 100% performance guarantee; to include:
- 99.9% or 99.99% destruction efficiency of non-methane organic compounds.
- NOx < 15 PPM or <0.024 lbs/mmBTU
- CO < 10 PPM or 0.009 lbs/mmBTU
- True Turn Down ratio of 10:1
- Combustion down to 150 BTU/cubic feet
- Full digital control panel with touch screen input and output.
- On-board digital data storage downloadable to MS Excel spreadsheet for quick and easy reports!
- Additional digital data storage capacity is available
- Meets all 40 CFR 60.18
- Designed to comply with New Source Performance Standards (NSPS).
Flares from LFG Technologies represents state-of-the-art in enclosed flare systems with ultra low emission levels. We are so excited about these new flare systems we no longer build standard enclosed flares. We hope as demand continues to increase and prices drop to stop building utility flares. We are almost there now!
Emissions are controlled with the burner system and precise control of air mixed with the gas in a premix chamber. The air blower is controlled with a VFD and we recommend control of the gas blower with VFD also. Flare interface is with a touch-screen. HTF 5.0 (High Temperature Flare).
LFG Tech supplies the complete package to include the flare, blower package, VFD’s and control panel. You have only one supplier to deal with.
Flare components to consider:
Data management is a major part of New Source Performance Standards and must be taken into consideration when choosing flare instrumentation. Ideally, the flare and control panel should do all the work. With our flares, that is exactly what happens. Data is easily downloaded to an excel spreadsheet and NSPS reports can be put together in hours, not days. Paperless Chart Recorder with PC Card or hard-drive back up. More accurate and reliable than pen-style. Include both flow and flare temp with up to 12 channels for input.
Touch Screen Interface
Variable Frequency Drives (VFD’s)